|PAG members by Early Learning Region.|
At the meeting, parents discussed topics including, but not limited to:
- The Early Learning Development Guidelines
- Healthy Moms, Healthy Babies
- The Early Start Act
|PAG members meet in Seattle for day-long retreat.|
- More supports for children with special needs from the ages of three and five.
- Increase quality and access to early learning opportunities across the different types of providers, starting at birth.
- Improved content in early learning settings.
- Cultural, special health care needs, promoting social emotional growth, so children have a strong foundation of healthy positive experiences before and throughout school.
- Supports for mental health, especially post-partum depression. There are services available for wealthy and low-income mothers, but not middle income. Provide access to all mothers who need support.
- Increased transparency and accessibility for state programs. Citizens understand what they’re paying for and there are no stigmas around accessing services.
- Access to quality care, no matter where you live in Washington.